Establish Your Online Presence and Improve Your Ratings With a Google My Business Profile
Google is the #1 way customers will find your business. Set up Google My Business with your Sideline number to get yourself out there.
Create Your Profile in 4 Simple Steps
1. Head to Google.com/business and tap “Manage Now.”
2. Enter your business name, choose a business category, and add some related services that your business provides. If you have a store or office, you can enter the address. If not, just select a service area so that you appear in local search results.
3. Add your work number and your website so customers know how to reach you. Using your Sideline number ensures your personal contact information won’t end up in the wrong hands.
4. Follow the simple instructions to verify your business and you’re ready to manage your listing on the Google My Business dashboard. And with your Sideline number on Google, you can start turning online searches into new business.
Drive Positive Reviews to Your Profile
Now that you’ve created a Google My Business profile, it’s important to establish a positive reputation online using reviews from your satisfied customers. Here’s why:
• 85% of consumers surveyed trust online reviews as much as recommendations from friends and family
• 73% of consumers surveyed said they trust a local business more if it has positive customer reviews.
• 94% of consumers surveyed said that negative reviews convinced them to avoid a particular business.
• The purchase likelihood for a product with five reviews is 270% greater than a product with 0 reviews.
Sideline makes it quick and easy to ask for referrals and reviews. Try creating personalized Shortcuts with your business logo included. Then, send them out with just a few taps to happy customers. Adding a special discounted rate or other incentives in exchange for their review can help improve your response rate.
If you’re working with a large customer base, try using Broadcast to send your referral request to as many as 50 customers at once. Replies will be delivered to you individually—unlike group messages that everybody can read. We’ve even written some professional text templates to help you get started and save you some time.
Looking for more tips on how to request or increase positive reviews and improve your online reputation? Check out our blog to read more.